Today’s sellers have the greatest exposure for selling their property than ever before. The internet has become today’s greatest resource for all types of products and information and real estate is no exception. However, as a seller, it is important to understand the “TRUTHS” of how legitimate property information is gathered and distributed across the World Wide Web. The MLS (multiple listing service), known as TReND MLS in our area, is by far the largest source of legitimate property information. While direct access to the MLS is available only to paying members of the service, much of the information gathered is available to the consumer through a myriad of local, national, and international websites. TReND MLS currently acts as the main hub for all property information that is distributed on legitimate search engines & websites. Here’s how:
1) Local Real Estate Company’s Search Engines
Most real estate companies today are utilizing IDX & VOW services to populate their website’s search engines. What this means to you is regardless of what company you choose to represent the listing and sale of your property, your property information will appear on all real estate office’s websites via their property search services. This is vitally important. Essentially any consumer using any of our area’s local real estate company’s websites for property information will see your property is for sale, regardless of which website(s) they are using to obtain their information. Under the bylaws of Broker Reciprocity Agreements, each real estate company is allowed to post other company’s properties on their websites as long as it is disclosed which company actually has the property listed for sale.
What Is ListHub?
ListHub provides a reliable, accurate, and industry-friendly platform for publishers and online real estate news sources to connect with 50,000 brokers for the purpose of advertising their real estate listings. ListHub is the largest and most trusted partner for MLS-accurate, broker-authorized listings in the United States. For the full publisher list,click here.
How Does It Work?
- Broad Coverage: The nation's largest platform for listing distribution; No other platform can give you a fully scalable option for quality listing data acquisition, with such a wide breadth of coverage and a shorter time-to-market for your website.
- Simplify Your Feeds: ListHub manages the technical requirements of acquiring listing content for your site, including connecting to the MLSs' RETS servers, aggregating the listings and normalizing the data.
- Standard Format: Listings are delivered using the RETS syndication standard created and managed by RESO's RETS Syndication work group.
- Accurate Content: ListHub accesses listing information on behalf of subscribing brokers directly from the MLS. No hand-entered data information!
- Rich Data, Timely Delivery: Listings are delivered up to 4 times per day, and include the complete set of photos and other marketing information.
- Flexible Plans: Publishers may participate nationally or regionally depending on the geographic applicability of the website, and the growth strategy of the publisher.
- Publisher of All Sizes and Types: No site is too large or too small. Along with large national sites, our subscribers are interested in niche sites that support specific property types or transaction types or appeal to regional consumer audiences
3) REALTOR.com Showcase Member
Not only is your property posted on REALTOR.com, but Luke Real Estate insures it gets “showcased”. All of our listings obtain showcase level exposure giving each property preferred placement in search results & full property information regarding each listing. Includes all transferable data from the MLS, plus all photos.
4) Social Media
Today’s latest craze. This aspect of communication has literally gone viral. Our website and office systems are powered by Homes.com. Both of these platforms are interfaced with social media and utilize popular services such as; Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
5) The News Journal / delwareonline.com
I think most of us will agree that print media marketing is quickly becoming obsolete. However The News Journal’s online paper and real estate services should not be overlooked for our local homebuyers. DelawareOnLine is a vast resource for consumers looking for real estate information and available properties. As part of our marketing package, we do subscribe to DelawareOnLine so that your property information is readily available to those who utilize this as a resource.
While we are able to breakdown the marketing package into 5 main categories, it is important to understand the far reaching capabilities of each section. Again, it is vital to understand that in one way or another, it is TReND MLS that originates & distributes the property information. Currently over 1100 search engines and websites will host your property information giving you exposure that was once unimaginable. It is just this simple; once we place your property information into the MLS and elect the network we have designed for maximum exposure, your property just can’t hide!
What You Can Expect From Us
Marketing Your Property
What is the MLS?
The Commission Split
Save Thousands on Commissions
Return to Home Page